Updated as at 21 Aug 2019
Overview and Scope
“Spize” is defined as a group of related companies listed below:
a) Spize Bedok Pte Ltd;
b) Spize Concepts Pte Ltd;
d) Spize Pte Ltd.
Your personal data privacy is important to us and Spize is highly committed in respecting and managing your Personal Data collected in line with this Policy.
When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
Spize may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
1. When ordering food delivery through Spize’s website, call centre or mobile app, making a reservation or obtaining a queue number to dine at Spize;
2. When you provide Personal Data by filling in forms on our website www.spize.sg when giving feedback, asking queries and job applications, requests and submissions;
3. If and when you contact Spize, we may keep a record of that correspondence including the possible recording of any telephone calls you may make to us or messages logs collected through our chat bots;
4. Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, cookies, location data, weblogs and other communication data, that you access;
5. If and when you respond to any of Spize’s marketing promotions or newsletters;
6. When you fill up job application forms to apply for a job at Spize;
7. If you participate in any event or activity organised by Spize;
8. When you sign up for Spize’s loyalty or membership programmes;
Spize may collect the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
2. Business, residential or mailing addresses;
3. Email addresses;
4. Telephone numbers;
Additionally, if you are applying for employment with Spize, Spize will collect the following:
1. Date of Birth;
2. Educational, employment history, and references;
3. Medical, legal and financial history;
4. Next of Kin or family information;
5. Photos and CCTV/videos;
6. Bank account details;
7. Curricula Vitae; and
8. Thumbprint and biometrics.
What purposes does Spize Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
Spize may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
1. To perform or carry out Spize’s obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us;
2. To enable Spize’s subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfil obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with Spize;
3. To handle food delivery orders, reservations and other requests and enquiries (including payments);
4. To administer, manage and update customer records in Spize’s databases;
5. To allow communications between Spize and their customers;
6. To administer and manage Spize’s Loyalty/ Membership programmes;
7. To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of Spize’ services, programmes and events;
8. To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new services, projects, programmes and events;
9. To improve Spize’s customer service through your feedback;
10. To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
11. To send regular e-newsletters;
12. For communications, marketing and publicity purposes;
13. For government, audit and other regulatory purposes;
14. For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with Spize, i.e. to determine job suitability;
15. To enable Spize to apply for insurance for employees;
16. For security, surveillance and monitoring purposes at Spize outlets and offices;
17. For employee monitoring for delivery and tracking purposes;
18. For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
19. Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
You further understand and consent to such onward disclosure which will be made to its web-hosting provider which has servers located outside of Singapore.
Consent for the collection and use of my Personal Data
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, Spize may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
Does Spize disclose Personal Data to third parties?
Spize may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
On occasion, Spize may use third party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as outlined under "What purposes does Spize Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?" You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on Spize’s website.
Spize will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
For how long does Spize retain my Personal Data?
Spize will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
When you visit any of Spize’s websites, Spize may collect or analyse anonymized information from which individual information will not be identified. The information collected may include the number of users and the amount of time they stay on our website, which countries they are from, and what mode of device they are currently using to view our website, as well as domain information that helps us to learn our client’s profile, the frequency of viewing. We use this information to improve our website’s content and navigation.
Note that our cookies do not have an expiration date and do not collect personally identifiable information.
How does Spize protect your Personal Data?
Spize implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, Spize cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
Links to third party websites from Spize’s website
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us via email@example.com should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.
Spize reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.